Friday, September 7, 2012

The Secret Quality Every Singer Needs


I took off all my makeup in my latest video to talk about an important truth for singers. Want to know why?  



Back when I made my first YouTube videos, I actually got brutally criticized for bad hair and makeup. I eventually learned not to care and to keep teaching and making videos from my heart.  
  
Now, my own self acceptance and love for what I do is what propels me forward, and this is exactly what I teach my students to connect to when they sing. 

We'll be going into more detail about how vulnerability makes you powerful at my Beginner's Workshop Class on September 22nd!  I'm only accepting the first 15 students, to keep the class small with individualized attention.

So, have you guessed the SECRET QUALITY yet?

Click here to watch the video and get the answer.

No comments: