Do you want to:
• Create a powerful audition for yourself?
• Feel confident in what youʼre singing about?
• Learn how to release all attachment to outcome?
Read the full story: Dot's Guide to Auditioning with C.O.R.E. Vocal Power
PREPARING & PRACTICING
• How to prepare for the audition
• How to practice for the audition
• How to create a story and feeling for your performance
• How to take others on a journey with you, while you sing
More free prep & practice tips! Dot's Guide to Auditioning with C.O.R.E. Vocal Power
• Have I met the requirements of the request? Example: 16 measures, 32 measures, etc., know if you need sheet music or accompanist, a cappella, etc.
• Prepare at least 2 contrasting back up songs, just in case they ask you to sing something else.
• If you're required to bring sheet music, tape it together and have it marked so an accompanist can easily play it.
Read the entire Pre-Audition Checklist: Dot's Guide to Auditioning with C.O.R.E. Vocal Power
WHAT TO DO AT THE AUDITION?
WHILE WAITING: Learn how to stay in your "right brain" and become more powerful while you wait!
WHILE AUDITIONING: Have more presence and power. Look and feel more confident.
I'm looking forward to hearing about your latest audition experiences & victories! Write me and let me know what you think about my Guide to Auditioning with C.O.R.E. Vocal Power.
Hollywood Vocal Coach