Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Become Your Own Idol – Get the Inside scoop!

As the Idol Season emerges, everyone is thinking about singing – how to do it, and considering their own potential. Shows like American Idol give us a peak into the making of Superstars (along with the normal Hollywood stints, of course).

I’ve decided this year, to Blog and Vlog (video feedback) about Idol, but instead of ripping the singers apart, I’m going to be helping them! That’s right! As you can imagine, many of the more challenged singers are led to believe by the judges (before they get to Randy, Paula, Simon and Kara) that they have great potential. Then, they are given the truth, in front of millions of viewers. After getting humiliated on national television, they leave, feeling helpless. As a vocal coach, it’s easy for me to point out not just what they’re dong wrong, but what they’re doing right, and how they can in turn, learn to sing better. That is the information I will be providing for you, so – even if you’re not an Idol fan, you can still learn a few things from watching the show or not and then tuning in to my Vlog which you will find in my Members Only Section. Along with my Vlog, I am also sharing copies of my rough notes I took during the show and an audio version of some highlights every now and then. When you view my Vlog, you will see an archive of my videos from every season as well as Special Segments like “honorable mentions” and others. The cool part is that IT’S ALL FREE! Learn what you can online, and if you’re local, come to my Vocal Empowerment Workshops or sign up for private lessons!

No comments: